As a healthcare provider, clinical governance is at the heart of what we all do. It supports the culture of continuous improvement to provide the best possible patient experience.
We support our clients by supporting, auditing and evidencing across the following key areas:
- Safeguarding high standards of care
- Demonstrating excellence in clinical care
- Continuous improvement in quality of service
- Transparent responsibility and accountability for standards
Furthermore, we implement structure, processes and systems to assure the quality, accountability and proper management of the operation and service by:
- Ensuring documentation structures and protocols are up-to-date
- Managing and delivering induction and annual training programmes for teams
- Working with teams to champion clinical effectiveness
- Creating annual audit programmes and contributing to action plans
- Review competency assessments for nurses
- Support investigations into medication incidents
- Provide written evidence of our input into medicines management.